A Mexican Cheesecake Bar – Served at beginning day in Sorority. Thanks, Livia!!
- 2 (8ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup honey
- Oven 350….9×13 pan sprayed with cooking spray
- Beat cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and vanilla extract in bowl
- until smooth.
- Unroll cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape
- each piece into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Press one can into bottom of pan. Evenly spread Cream Cheese mixture
- into the pan, then cover with the remaining can of dough. Stir ¾ cup sugar,
- cinnamon, and butter. Dot over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.