REALLY, REALLY GOOD SALSA And easy! NO COOKING!
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper (including seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
all ingredients together. Refrigerate. Best to let marinate overnight.
But several hours will suffice, if you can’t wait to dig in! Serve
(given to me by Arlene Byrnes)
- 1 pkg Pillsbury pizza Crust
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar salad olives or whole chopped – whatever
- 1 onion chopped
- garlic powder (to taste)
- 3-4 cups of shredded cheese (your choice)
- Spread crust on baking sheet (I would spray it first)
- Mix remaining ingredients together and spread on crust
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 to 20 min.
- Great if you are an olive lover. Also good cold.