Skip to content
- 4 slices Black Forest bacon (or regular bacon)
- 1/2 a shallot, peeled and chopped
- about 1 lb. asparagus, cut into pieces
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Serves 4 as a side dish
- 1 – 15 oz can tomatoes undrained
- 1 pkg (large size) lemon jello
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper, finally chopped
- 1/3 onion finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup salad dressing
tomatoes. Bring tomatoes with their juices to boil. Add jello powder,
stirring till dissolved. Cool, fold in chopped vegetables in partially
set jello. Pour into mold. Add sour cream and salad dressing.
- 1 tin stewed tomatoes
- 1 pkg lemon jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- vinegar to taste (1 tbsp)
- That’s it. That’s all. enjoy
- 1 small pkg lime or lemon jello.
- Dissolve in 1 cup boiling water.
- Beat in
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- Add 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Refrigerate till almost set then add
- 1 cup 7-up
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 small can crushed pineapple drained.
- Put in salad mold and refrigerate until set.
- 1 large can sauerkraut well drained
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small jar pimento chopped
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 3 ¼ cup cider vinegar
- Mix together and refrigerate. The longer the better.