Skip to content
- Wash 1 cup rice and put in sauce pan with 2 cans chicken broth . Cook until tender – 45 min.
- Combine: 3 cans cream of mushroom soup and 3 cans of milk
- Saute: 1/2 lbs minced bacon (until very crisp) then add 1 medium
minced onion, 1 can stems and pieces mushrooms (add juice to soup) 3-4
stalks minced celery. (Saute until tender).
- Mix all ingredients together, add salt, pepper and 1/2 cup white wine (if you wish)
- Simmer about 1 hour.
- Makes a dutch over full (serves about 12, can be frozen.