REALLY, REALLY GOOD SALSA And easy! NO COOKING!
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper (including seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Stir all ingredients together. Refrigerate. Best to let marinate overnight. But several hours will suffice, if you can’t wait to dig in! Serve chilled.