This recipe came from Betty Brown – It is so…….. good. Salty and sweet.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can mixed nuts
- 1 – 12 oz pkg butterscotch chips
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- combine flour, salt , sugar, butter into 9 X 13 pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Spread mixed nuts over baked crust.
- Meanwhile, melt over low heat on in microwave,butterscotch chips, butter and corn syrup. Be careful not to boil. Heat till just melted. Drizzle melted topping over mixed nuts.
- Bake in 350 oven for 10 minutes only! Cool and cut in small pieces.