This is from my good friend Melba
4 main course meals
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 – 14 ox can diced tomatoes, seasoned with garlic and onion
- 1 pkg your favourite dry chili mix or 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 16 ox. can kidney beans drained
- 1 14 ox can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- Brown chicken in 1 tbsp oil in medium saucepan. Add tomatoes and chili mix; cook over medium heat until chicken is done, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 5 minutes or place cooked chicken and remaining ingredients in a crock pot and cook slowly, allowing al of the flavours to combine. Top with a dollop of sour cream and some shredded cheese.