1 regular loaf, or 2 mini loaves
- 1 stick of salted butter, softened to room temp.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 large ripened bananas mashed ( or 2.5 small bananas)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbl. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips (regular chocolate chips work too)
- *optional 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×5 loaf pan, or 2 mini pans with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Stir in egg, mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla until well blended. Add baking soda, cocoa, and flour. Mix everything until well incorporated (about 3 minutes in a Kitchenaid mixer). Add chocolate chips and nuts (if applicable).