Use either Jim or Linda’s biscuit recipe.
Increases each recipe by half the amount – maybe
- 1 lb bulk sausage – we like Jimmy Dean but others are also good.
- i small to medium onion
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- fry sausage and onions till sausage is cooked and onions are wilted. Drain
- Mix dry ingredients of biscuits, (2 cups flour, 3 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup marg)
- Add sausage, onion and grated cheese.
- Add milk, Kneed,
- bake in 400 degree oven for app. 15-20 minutes until golden