4 cup seasoning
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon powdered sage
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar — packed
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley — crumbled
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- (or 4 bouillon cubes, mashed)
- 1 package tomato cup-a-soup mix
- There are actually 11 spices in the
- above combination, but an additional 3 ingredients were necessary to
- derive that special flavor. Place all ingredients in blender with
- on/off speed for 3 to 4 minutes to pulverize, or rub through a fine
- strainer. Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency.
- To use, add 1 ounce of the mix to each cup of flour for coating chicken.
- This recipe yields about 3/4 cup of seasoning mix.