- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp gr. cumin
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- juice of 1 large orange
- misec baby greens or hot cooked rice, pasta or polenta
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Immediately add prawn; coo and stir 3 min. until prawns begin to turn opaque
- Add oregano, cumin, pepper flakes, orange peel and juice. Cook and stir 2 min. or until prawns are cooked through.
- Serve over greens, rice, pasta or polenta.