(The name has been changed to protect the innocent!)
- 1/3 cup toasted, slivered almonds
- 2 X 250 gram pkg cream cheese.
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 pkg unflavoured gelatin
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/3 cup toasted, slivered almonds. Sprinkle on bottom of greased spring form pan.
- Beat until smooth: 2 X 250 gram pkg cream cheese.
- Blend into cream cheese and mix well. 1 cup sugar and 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate melted and cooled.
- Sprinkle 1 pkg unflavoured gelatin over ¼ cup water. Stir over low heat until dissolved. Blend warm mixture into cheese mixture.
- Fold 1 cup whipped cream (whipped) into above mixture.
- Pour into spring form pan and chill at least 3 hours. Drizzle with melted chocolate. May be frozen.
- Happy eating!