- 4 cups blueberry
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar firmly packed (scant
- 1/3 cup flour
- 12 tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon (or mace)
- ¼ cup melted butter (or margarine)
- Roll out two-thirds of the pastry on lightly floured board. Line bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- Combine blueberries with sugar brown sugar, flour,salt nutmeg, cinnamon, and butter
- Mix well, pour into pie shell
- Roll out remaining pastry
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven 35 to 45 minutes or until brown and bubbly
- Cool slightly before serving
- P.S. This is Very Good!