This recipe came from the Radbourne Family cook book.
- 3 cups hot mashed turnip cooked with a potato
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine\2 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter, 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- Beat turnip, butter and eggs well. In a small bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder salt and pepper.Add to turnip mixture. Put in 2 quart casserole.
- Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes uncovered till brown