Don’s favourite St. Croix Drink
The recipe calls for 1/4 fresh lime. Yes, the whole thing … rind and all. Depending on how powerful your blender is, it may be a good idea to cut up the 1/4 lime into smaller pieces, but either way, in it all goes!
- 4 shots Cruzan vanilla rum
- 4 shots cream of coconut (sweetened coconut cream, such as Coco Lopez)
- 1 shot agave nectar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 to 3 limes)
- 1/4 fresh lime
- 1 tbsp finely shredded, unsweetened, dehydrated coconut (such as Let’s Do…Organic)
- 2 large cups ice (500g by weight)
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish glasses with wedges of lime.