The smell while these sticky wings bake in the oven in amazing.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Arrange wings in shallow baking pan. Heat butter, soy sauce, sugar, water mustard and garlic powder if using, until butter and sugar melt.
- Cool: pour over wings and marinate at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Bake in same pan at 375 for 1 1/4 hour to 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Tip – use the plumpest chicken wings you can find; if your market only has the normal scrawny ones, don’t cook longer than 75 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.