Skip to content
- 1 box stove top stuffing (sage)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar
- 1 small can mushroom soup (celery)
- 6 eggs
- 12 oz milk
- 1 pound sage breakfast sausage (Jimmy Dean)
- Night before – brown sausage and drain.
- Put stove top stuffing in pay, sprinkle cheese over stuffing, sausage over cheese.
- Whisk in bowl – eggs, milk and soup
- Pour over stuffing mixture, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove foil, cook @ 350 degrees 45-60 minutes. Rotate a couple of times if you remember to.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used sugar free)
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-3 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries or raspberries, fresh or frozen, divided
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
- 2. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix the
oats, half of the walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to
combine. In a liquid measuring cup, combine the syrup, milk, egg,
butter, and vanilla.
- 3. Spread the sliced bananas in a single layer over the bottom of
the baking dish. Top with half of the berries. Sprinkle the dry oat
mixture over the fruit in an even layer. Pour the liquid ingredients
evenly over the oats.
- 4. Sprinkle the remaining nuts and berries over the
top. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the top is browned and the oats have
set. Let cool 10 minutes before serving
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic
powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce
and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.