Recipe from Michelle at One Ordinary Day
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- (Line a 8×8, 9×9, or 7×11 pan with foil for easy removal of bars later.)
- Melt 1/2 c. butter of low heat. Remove from heat and stir in confectioner’s sugar. Add peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs, stirring until creamy. Spread mixture into pan, patting down evenly.
- In same pot, on low heat, melt butter. Add chocolate chips and stir until chips are nearly melted and very soft. Remove from heat and continue stirring until chocolate is smooth and shiny. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
- Store peanut butter cup bars in refrigerator.
- Yield: 16 or more bars (depending upon how big you cut them)